At The Law Office of Brian C. Andritch, we are proud to offer experienced and passionate representation to our clients. Mr. Andritch has been providing counsel on criminal cases since 2000. A Central California native, he spent several years as Fresno County’s Deputy District Attorney and now uses that knowledge and experience to the benefit of his clients. Our Fresno criminal defense attorney’s successful track record and reputation for integrity mean he is held in high regard by Fresno’s legal community.
- California State University, Fresno, B.S., Agricultural Business, 1995
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, J.D., 1998
Honors and Awards
- "Superb" Rating by Avvo
- Outstanding Service Award, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, 2006
- Northern California Super Lawyers® Rising Stars ℠, 2009 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member, 2000 - Present
- Fresno County Bar Association, Member
- California DUI Lawyers Association
- Fresno County Prosecutors Association, President
To learn more about our firm and the services we offer, contact us today. We are eager to assist you.
Committed to Honest, Ethical Representation
Mr. Andritch works tirelessly to ensure that every client he takes on is treated with care and dedication. His nearly 8 years of experience on the other side of the courtroom helps him to anticipate what the prosecutor for your case may do, and move to counter their actions. This allows him to create thoroughly researched and detailed legal strategies which are tailor made for your individual circumstance.
Call The Law Office of Brian C. Andritch Today
Whether you need counsel for a traffic violation, a DUI, sex crimes, or anything in between, our motivated and aggressive Fresno criminal defense lawyer and the rest of our legal team can help to defend your rights. Don’t settle for anyone less!
To schedule your free consultation, call us today at (559) 484-2112.