Fresno Federal Criminal Attorney
Get Defense For Federal Charges in California
Most criminal charges are either prosecuted under state law or federal law, depending on the nature of the offense. Crimes which are investigated by federal agencies often carry longer sentences, such as drug or weapon trafficking, terrorist acts, and certain violent crimes. At The Law Office of Brian C. Andritch, our Fresno federal criminal lawyer is experienced in handling all areas of federal crimes.
Facing federal charges? Contact us today to speak with a Fresno federal criminal lawyer about your case.
The agencies which investigate federal offenses include:
- FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives)
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency)
Penalties for Federal Crime Convictions
Each federal crime carries its own penalties, especially if there are special circumstances involved. However, there are Federal Sentencing Guidelines which offer a guide for judges to punish offenses of this nature. The penalties for federal crimes may include imprisonment, significant fines, and a permanent criminal record. In most cases, the consequences of a federal crime conviction are much more severe than a state conviction.
Our firm represents clients who have been accused of the following crimes:
- Internet crimes
- Sexual offenses
- Public corruption
- Drug trafficking
- Money laundering
- White collar crimes
- Violent crimes
- Gun/weapon crimes
Protect Your Rights and Future with a Skilled Federal Criminal Defense Attorney
When facing federal criminal charges, it is crucial to have a knowledgeable and experienced attorney by your side. At The Law Office of Brian C. Andritch, we specialize in federal criminal defense and have a proven track record of success in handling complex federal cases in Fresno, CA.
Why choose us for your federal crimes defense?
- Extensive Experience: Our team has years of experience handling federal criminal cases and is well-versed in the intricacies of federal law. We understand the unique challenges that come with federal charges and know how to build a strong defense strategy tailored to your specific situation.
- In-Depth Knowledge: Federal laws can be complex and constantly evolving. Our attorneys stay up-to-date with the latest federal statutes, regulations, and case precedents to ensure that we provide you with the most effective defense possible.
- Personalized Approach: We understand that every case is unique, and we take the time to thoroughly evaluate the details of your situation. Our attorneys work closely with you to understand your goals, answer your questions, and develop a defense strategy that protects your rights and best interests.
- Strong Advocacy: We are dedicated to fiercely advocating for our clients throughout the entire legal process. We will fight to have your charges reduced or dismissed, negotiate favorable plea deals when appropriate, and vigorously represent you in court if your case goes to trial.
- Client-Focused Service: Your satisfaction and peace of mind are our top priorities. We provide personalized attention, open communication, and compassionate support to guide you through this challenging time. You can trust that we will always be available to address your concerns and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Don't leave your future to chance. Contact The Law Office of Brian C. Andritch today to schedule a consultation and start building a strong defense against your federal charges.
Contact Us if You've Been Charged with a Federal Offense!
Whether you have been charged with a drug crime, white collar crime, or any other type of federal offense, our Fresno federal criminal attorney can help. With more than 18 years of experience, we have the knowledge and resources you need on your side. Federal crimes can carry heavy consequences and we want to help you avoid a conviction. Led by a former prosecutor, we have the skills to develop an intelligent and effective defense strategy for your case.
"I cannot explain much but if you are in need of help Brian is the person to go to."Former Client
"Was also careful to give me a straightforward account of what to expect during and after my case."Former Client
"He has proved to be trustworthy and caring which I find rare in a lawyer."Former Client
"He was very informative and helpful."Former Client
"An honest and hardworking lawyer who has training and years of experience working with DUI's in the County of Fresno."Former Client
Free Consultation to Get Your Defense Started
Thousands of Cases Dismissed
Available to Help You 24/7
Experience as a Former Prosecutor