Fresno Aggravated DUI Lawyer
Call (559) 484-2112 to Speak with an Attorney Today
An aggravated DUI carries harsher penalties than a regular DUI charge. While a typical DUI might be treated as a misdemeanor, aggravated DUIs are felonies. This why it’s important to secure experienced legal representation if you are being charged with an aggravated DUI.
At The Law Office of Brian C. Andritch, our attorneys can help get you through this difficult time. We provide the legal guidance you’ll need to fight against your aggravated DUI charge. With more than 18 years of experience, including time as a former prosecutor, Attorney Andritch has the skills and insight needed to defend your rights.
Circumstances for an Aggravated DUI
- Having a BAC of 0.08 with a minor child in your vehicle
- Driving a school bus while intoxicated
- Refusing to take a breathalyzer or blood test
- Driving intoxicated with a suspended or revoked driver’s license
- Accidents resulting in serious injury or death
- Causing significant property damage
- Having multiple DUI convictions within a certain period of time
- Being under the age of 21
Aggravated DUI Penalties
When you are arrested for a DUI, you’ll usually be offered a plea bargain. However, in an aggravated DUI case, the prosecutor can seek additional punishments. Typical punishments that can be applied to your charges include:
- Jail Time
- CalTrans Work
- Community Service
- Mandatory AA Meetings
- Expensive Fines
- Enrollment in a Long Term Alcohol Treatment Program
Speak With Our Aggravate DUI Attorney Today
An aggravated DUI is a charge you do not want on your record. Criminal charges can significantly impact your employment opportunities and might even ruin your reputation. If you’ve been charged with an aggravated DUI, you should immediately find an experienced attorney who is familiar with DUI law.
At The Law Office of Brian C. Andritch, we can create an aggressive legal strategy to help save your license, protect your freedom, and restore your reputation. Let us put our experience to work for you.
Contact our Fresno DUI lawyer, or call (559) 484-2112 to get started on your free consultation today.